Menu

Info







Delaney & Ahlf Diesel Service Inc., a company dedicated to excellence in product, parts & service to diesel engine users, was established in 1958 as a Detroit Diesel only service facility.

Our business has expanded over the years with the efforts of our staff, management and customers to the present time. We now supply a broad range of power, parts, service, and allied products to a broad range of industries that utilize diesel power. D & A, as we are known by our long time customers, became a full service Detroit Diesel dealer in 1966. Allison transmission added in 1973 to our D.D.A. agreement. D & A also has the distinction of becoming the first Horton fan clutch distributor in 1967. D & A has been a Donaldson warehouse distributor since 1973, supplying a full line of filtration and exhaust products.

Today the facilities are comprised of 46,000 square feet of buildings on 10 acres. Included in these facilities are a complete heavy duty automotive machine shop, fabrication department, Service department, Parts department, and warehouse. Inventories exceed 2 million. The Service Department is equipped with a chassis dyno, engine dynos, an Allison transmission dyno, a generator load bank, and all factory recommended tooling.

Delaney and Ahlf is "geared" to handling your diesel engine requirements.